Type in the post you are looking for here:

Monday, June 14, 2010

MAC Mineralized Blush- Dainty

Honestly I love anything and everything MAC, they are among others a great cosmetic line in great quality affordable higher end make up. In this case their blushes are by far the best for me, and my favorite #1 choice for blushes. I have tried many blushes from many brands and I personally always go back to MAC, for that pigmentation, the color variety, and the staying power they deliver.

BENEFITS: MAC mineralized blushes are great it's like two in one, you get the color and the shimmer/highlight all in one. Lighter mineralized blushes can even be used as a highlight only when applied lightly down the nose, on the upper cheek etc. (like using a MSF)

COLOR: MAC dainty is a wonderful soft baby slight slight peach pink w/ subtle shimmer, not glitter.

BRUSH/ APPLICATION: I would suggest using a 116 or a 129 and place it in a patting motion first to avoid the shimmer fall out then blend lightly. You can also increase better staying power if a cream blush is applied first as a base i.e. MAC ladyblush (soft pink color)

PRICE/ WHERE TO BUY: I personally always suggest checking your CCO (Company Cosmetics Outlet) to try and obtain any MAC cosmetics at a cheaper price. Mineralized blushes run for 14.75 @ CCO's.
on MAC.com or any other legit retailers (i.e. NORDSTROMS, MACY'S, DILLARD'S etc.) they retail for  $21.00 (US)

DUPE: All though I could not find cheaper alternative for this blush, but if you have the MAC MSF in porcelain pink then this would act as a nice dupe if you can't get your hands on dainty, I found the MSF in porcelain pink at my CCO for $19.00 (US).

No comments:

Post a Comment