Type in the post you are looking for here:

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MAC Mocha blush / MAC blush review

Okay so I love blushes and I am willing to try any brand that gets good reviews.

But my love for blushes came from MAC cosmetics. They are by far by “in my personal opinion” the best blushes out there, I love them, and I want them all!!! (Just joking)

But I have grown my collection over the past year and I am very happy with it at this point (please check out evitaw2 on you tube for hauls, including MAC blushes and more swatches)
MAC blushes…. where do I start? First the pigmentation, when you buy a blush you think well is this going to give me that color I am looking for? will it show up or have great color? These blushes by MAC do!
And next the color: MAC has such a wonderful variety of colors you can’t go wrong with finding what color you need with them.

I love the color pay off with any of their blushes, be it sheertone, shimmer, frost or matte even beauty powder blushes, mineralized blushes and cream blushes, among others, they all have great color, and are very buildable with out looking powdery or cakey.

Then the texture they are so smooth and soft; they blend in your skin so easily and have great staying power.


Today’s featured blush for this post is the Mocha blush which is a matte finish. I love this shade it is a nice soft muted dirty pink with a hint of brown undertones but way more pink then anything, which is what I love. I tend to go towards pinker under toned blushes.
This shade Mocha would be great paired with a cream blush base like take MAC’s ladyblush or posey cream blushes, they would be great under this shade.
I love to use my MAC 168 to apply my powder blushes but any nice soft but firm blush brush would do, like always I recommend applying your blushes in a patting motion on your targeted area and then buffing it out with a kabuki brush / buffer brush (i.e. MAC 182 see post)

PRICE / WHERE TO BUY: maccosmetics.com, local MAC counter, etc. retails for $15.50 (us) this is for the pro pan refill (which fits in the blush palettes by MAC) or you can get it in the MAC compact for $18.50 (us)


1 comment:

  1. I love this blush and could not find stores to match the shades. I use two shades to wipe with sponge and everyone said I look good and well. My ace is pale all my life and I feel good with this blush and it is easy to do make up.

    ReplyDelete