Type in the post you are looking for here:

Monday, June 14, 2010

POSH small Travel duo brush set

The Posh Travel duo brush set is a great little on the go set for your eye's. I love this set I carry it in my make up bag always, and it fits perfect.
It's nice that they are duo brushes; it helps with having to carry way less stuff with you and it is more compact and easier to use as well when you are out and about and need a quick touch up.

QUALITY: These brushes are by far great quality too, which I was skeptical because of the price I was sure I would expect some down falls, but I can't find any. The bristles are softer where needed and dense when needed (i.e. eyeliner, concealer brush) there is no shedding whatsoever I seriously did not have one little hair come out even after cleaning them too. I was so excited to have found such a great little travel set at a great price.



INCLUDES:

Duo eyeliner brush (dense, white synthetic bristles)

Duo brow and smudge brush (soft but dense brow, natural bristles,( soft sponge smudge tip)

Duo conceal and touch up brush (soft and firm on both ends the conceal side is synthetic bristles, the touch up side is comparable to MAC’s 239 natural white haired brush)


Duo Smokey and Eye shadow brush (are both very soft, Smokey is a large point natural bristles, and the eye shadow side is a soft slanted brush natural bristles)


All these come in a sleek black small zip around case (see photos)





PRICE / WHERE TO BUY: This is a very good value for all these brushes at only $10-99-$11.99 at my local K MART you could also check out POSH's website but I noticed they charge a whole lot more for all their brushes, when K MART has a majority of their brush line much cheaper.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG....dude, ive been DYING to try this brand of brushes, SERIOUSLY! i googled 'Posh' brushes n i found out that they sell them at K-Mart, which is awesome but i just havent had the time to drive fifty-thousand miles to my nearest k-mart. its not really that far, its just an expression i use ALL THE TIME, since HS ;) lol
    omg, now i soooo wanna go to k-mart right now :( but i know i have to be patient n wait til next week, boo!
    thx 4 da great info!
    xoxo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete