Type in the post you are looking for here:

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Perfect Pink Lips using Drugstore Lipsticks!!!

I personally have found the perfect pink shades that would flatter those lips during the summer months, and best of all affordable drugstore brands, like Rimmel, and Max Factor.  These pinks are not to bold or intense just subtle enough to pull off, but if you like a more understated look for your lips try a nice beige lip gloss to tone down that pink. But in this case I found the perfect soft pinky colors with the perfect subtle sheen them.

I am loving the max Factor l/s in the color # 04 it is a nice soft but more intense pink color not to bright or matte looking it has that perfect sheen and pink color, it is also very moisturizing as well, but I always recommend applying a nice SPF containing lip balm before hand (try EOS they are great check my  post archive on a post about EOS)

And for the next two shades I love are by Rimmel London,  I picked up the color pink chic (purple packaging) and the color pink blush (dark burgundy packing) and they are some what similar but pink chic is a bit more sheer and a little more smooth too. But they are both amazing soft pink colors, none of the shades I picked up contain shimmer, or frost they are all creamy color's which I love in l/s, I really don't prefer to much shimmer or frost on my lips, depends on my mood though , LOL. Give these perfect shades a try during the summer to flatter your lips, apply a nice lip gloss that you prefer to add a little pop to the color.

PRICING / WHERE TO BUY: I got all these at my local K-Mart but Wal-Mart is another great place to go too, MF-$3.19 on sale, RL (pink chic) $7.29, RL (pink blush) 5.99.

See swatches and photos below.

Left to Right>
Max Factor-04, RL-pink chic, RL-pink blush

No comments:

Post a Comment