Type in the post you are looking for here:

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Maybeline Color Sensational Lipstick - Make Me Pink

So yes I have to admit, I love pink lipsticks, but not those bright, or neon pinks, the more softer pinks that look perfect with a soft eye, or a bold eye too.

This is a wonderful shade that I needed share with all of you, I personally believe this would look perfect with any skin tone, if you feel it may be a little to pink try toning it down with a beige or taupe color lip gloss or another lip color that is more on the nude color that fits your skin tone, it'll give you that nice pink shade still.

I don't own many of the maybeline shades but this one and born with it, which I love as well but hate all that glitter it has, I only hope they could come out with it, w/o all the glitter. LOL!!!

But make me pink is such a wonderful shade it is so creamy and soft and you barely need to apply a balm first this is such a all in one l/s. It is such a natural neutral type pink color, that you can just slap on and walk out the door, I think it would totally complete your look with a nice soft mauve undertone pink blush like coy girl by mac and a nice brownish bronzey smokey eye, and this shade would top that off perfectly.

I purchased this at my local CVS on sale for $5.00, but it retails for $7.49. But check out Wal-Mart for even lower prices. Take care hope you enjoyed, check out the swatches below. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment