Type in the post you are looking for here:

Friday, November 12, 2010

Revlon Lip Gloss - Pink Pop SWATCH

So from time to time I will post swatches from items I am currently enjoying, If you have any requests on products that you have maybe seen me feature in one of my you tube videos, and you would like a swatch or a more in depth review let me know I will post it here! Enjoy.

Revlon Lip Gloss - Pink Pop SWATCH
PRO: Great color pay off , smells okay, packaging is nice, I like the applicator. Creamy type color, with a small undertone of a subtle sheen. Can be applied for a sheer wash of color, or a bit more dense
CON: Just a tad bit sticky, thick, weird though because some of the other glosses that I have from this line from Revlon aren't really sticky I guess it may depend on the color?






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review :) the color looks pretty

    ReplyDelete