Type in the post you are looking for here:

Friday, November 26, 2010

Revlon Matte Lipstick Swatches- Pink Pout, Nude Attitude

These are my fave matte lipsticks! I love Revlon lipsticks by far. I have yet to really experience any down fall with any. Obviously before you apply any matte l/s always make sure your lips are moisturized I apply my matte lipstick in a dabbing motion through out my lips until I am satisfied with the color. Not best to swipe on matte lipsticks since they are a dry based l/s. I will usually apply a nice lip gloss over it then, my preferred is rhythm vinyl lip gloss by Rimmel, this is my absolute favorite lip gloss, my mom's too. LOL!!! ( I will post my favorite lip combo soon) Enjoy these swatches. ( nude attitude left-peachy toned nude), (pink pout right-bright but soft nude pink)



1 comment:

  1. Those look really nice. Love the colors. http://prettiedup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete