Type in the post you are looking for here:

Friday, December 10, 2010

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil - #011 Sable Brown

So what can I say I actually love a lot of Rimmel's products from their lipsticks, blushes to even the foundation, even the bronzer's are great too. And I am totally in love with the lip glosses they have, if any I would always recommend one of their lip glosses.

Oh yeah we are talking about the eye liner here!! Hello Evita back to the topic! LOL!!! Okay so yeah this is actually a very good liner, I love how smooth it is and how you can apply the color to a more sheer chocolate finish or a deeper darker brown finish. It last all day dose not smudge or run either and the color last so long. It literally smooths on I don't have to hold or pull my eye lid to put this on it just glides right on! #011 Sable brown is a great color cause it is technically a soft brown but you can totally apply it more densely and get a darker effect also great as a nice soft brown base since it is so smooth.

This is great and affordable too, which makes it even better, LOL!!!! I can totally say that when applied a little more dense it reminds me of MAC's teddy eye liner. Hey ladies enjoy your day! And check out the swatch below. ( more post like this to come, any request from products seen in one of my you tube videos please just ask (YT: evitaw2) 

xoxoxo Evita : )



1 comment:

  1. I have this eye pencil too and I love it :) thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete