Type in the post you are looking for here:

Monday, February 14, 2011

Compiled Haul (X-mas, B-day, shopping) Enjoy!

As many of you may already know I have a you tube channel and was mostly posting haul videos which a lot of my subscribers enjoyed, since I have not been able to upload videos (thanks to YT) I am posting many of my hauls here and there on my blog, so hopefully those of you that enjoy these types of things will like this one! I hope I did not miss anything? If so I will post another. Please remember this is compiled, and requested of me. (just sharing) : )

So here goes the haul: Any questions just ask and any further reviews let me know. (excuse the order of the pictures, they uploaded randomly, lol)


TOO FACED NATURAL EYE PALETTE

I LOVE THE COLORS, I HAVE USED IT SO MUCH ALREADY AND NO DENT, THESE BABIES ARE PIGMENTED!

MY HONEY KNOWS I LOVE YANKEE CANDLES, SO HE GOT ME THESE LIP BALMS, SO CUTE!

THESE SMELL GREAT, ROOM FRESHENERS BY YANKEE TOO IN SAGE CITRUS, AND LAVENDER VANILLA

I HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR EVER I DON'T PLAY MUCH BUT NEED MY PINK CONTROLLER WHEN i DO, MOSTLY USED FOR NET FLIX'S LOL! PS3 CONTROLLER IN PINK


SO SORRY I FORGOT ONE IN THE BATHROOM, LOL IT ALSO HAS A FLAT FOUNDATION BRUSH TOO, GREAT WAL MART BRUSH SET, LOVE IT!

E.L.F LIP GLOSSES, GREAT, SORRY NO SWATCHES DUE TO PICTURE OVERLOAD, LOL

DOONEY AND BOURKE CROCO LEATHER WALLET IN RED


OHHHH, HOW I LOVE DOONEY AND BOURKE BAGS! THIS ONE IS A GRAY LARGE GROMMET SHOPPER FROM THE PORTOFINO COLLECTION, I FORGOT THE PIC OF THE OTHER ONE I GOT WILL POST LATER.


WILL UPDATE WITH NAMES SOON


WILL ENTER NAMES SOON, SORRY LOST MY LIST

STILA OASIS


FEMME COUTURE COMPACT MIRROR

TOKI DOKI MAKE UP BAG, LOVE IT! !



STILA HAUL, SORRY FOR THE UN ORGANIZED PIC UPLOAD, MORE PICS ABOVE ^


3 comments:

  1. omg evita, i luvd it all!!!! u got some great stuff!!!! i also have that Too Faced palette and i luv it ;) the colors are so pigmented & pretty!! and i absolutely LOVED ur D&B wallet & bag!!!! they are both gorgeous!!!! i luvd the colors and style/design!! i wanted to get those brushes from walmart but i didnt :( i regret not getting them :/
    amazing haul evita! xoxo ~y

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, i would love to see ur Stila palette once its filled =) and swatches too ;) thx! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay evita
    nice collection, really v amazing, but me also waiting for your organized one palette. love.

    kindly also follow my blog, although i still never post any cosmatic thing on my blog but am working on it. ;-) love

    http://fakhrarafique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete