Type in the post you are looking for here:

Friday, February 4, 2011

# 1 Favorite Lip Combo!!! ( Rimmel London Lip Products) SWATHCES!!

I love this lip combo! And I really love all these great lip products from Rimmel London too, I own tons of Rimmel Lip products and they are all great. As for this combo that I always reach for: Rimmel's Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner #063 Eastend Snob, Lasting Finish Lipstick #070 Airy Fairy, and Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss in Rhythm (my #1 favorite l/g ever!)

So not only does Rimmel have the best colors that I have come across for a drugstore brand ,their products are so smooth, silky and great long lasting color too. I literally love the lip glosses they are so moisturizing and smooth not sticky at all, with great color pay off for a gloss!

This combo is great, a nice softy sheeny lip, LOL!!! (check out swatches below!)
I honestly think these shades would match any skin tone, I'd say based on your tone, you can adjust by applying more sheerly or deeper. ENJOY!!! xoxoxo Evita


Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick
 



l/g rythm, l/s airy fairy


3 comments:

  1. great combo evita! the colors look amazing! great swatches ;) i think im def gonna check 'em out next week! ;) yay! xoxo ~y

    ReplyDelete
  2. evita, are u wearing this lip combo on ur blog profile pix? if so, it looks great on u! i need to find a good combo for my skin tone :/
    hope all is well chica!
    XOXO
    ~yaya y4

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey evita, i cant seem to find rhythm anywhere!!! is it discontinued???? do you know what a good dupe for it?

    ReplyDelete