Type in the post you are looking for here:

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects-#340 Girl Flower

Sally Hansen Salon Effects-#340 Girl Flower comes with 16 nail strips that can be cut in half for those short nails, like me. My mothers nails are medium length and she got about less then half left over after each strip you could possibly use the extra left over and use it as a french tip! The box states it lasts up to 10 days, no dry time just peel and stick, but be careful they are fragile you need patience and a steady hand because there is no applying and re-applying just one try with these babies, LOL!!! And my mother says it last very nicely. She loved it, I have yet to try mines but I have a photo of my mother's below, enjoy ladies. She purchased these for us at our local Wal Mart for $8.50. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment