Type in the post you are looking for here:

Thursday, March 24, 2011

CCO haul


Just a quick CCO (company cosmetics outlet) haul, I love the CCO, you can always find some great items there at a great price, here are some random things I was interested in, if any one would like a swatch or further review please let me know!! : ) Enjoy Ladies. (or if you'd like to know the names of the items, let me know) I always take the pictures and then when I finally upload them I usually forget the names, lol. But I will be happy to let you know anything you'd like to here about.


2 mac l/s, 1 mac l/g, 2 mac loose mineralize powders, 1 mac single e/s, 1 bobbi brown single shadow, 1 mac holiday shadow palette, 1 bobbi brown e/s palette, 1 bobbi brown eye brow kit







1 comment:

  1. i luvd it all evita! =D the e/s colors u chose are absolutely gorgeous! let me know how u like the BBrown products, ive never tried that brand b4.
    XOXO
    ~y

    ReplyDelete