Type in the post you are looking for here:

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Compiled-SEPHORA HAUL!!!

Hello hope you enjoy this haul, I plan on doing  EOTD's, and possibly FOTD's too in the near future. So I will try my best to post things I buy so that you know what I will be using for the looks, or you can request a look / review with something you are interested in, so here we go with a semi-car haul, lol!!

P.S. look out soon for a TARTE blush review, LM shimmer block review, and many more.
L to R-Items from benefit sample box, LM face shimmer compacts, the balm blush-hot mama, too faced papa don't peach, too faced candlelight face highlight compact, (3) Tarte amazonian clay blushes, Dior amber diamond, Bare minerals brow powder, (2) MUFE e/s / h/l powder's, Anastasia brow / h/l kit.


car seat haul!, LOL!!

free VIB bag!
Dior amber diamond h/l powder
LM peach s/b, and too faced candle light (such a soft golden glow)
stila kitten duo face h/l powder


these are not the ones above, I got these the other day I love these blushes and now have (6)

Anastasia brow / h/l kit

MUFE e/s - h/l powders
baremninerals brow powder

papa don't peach / hot mama blushes


OMG!!! I can not remember which TARTE blush is which I am so sorry!! I plan on doing a separate post on them alone soon. But the blushes above are these in this picture, lol.




Okay this one is LM MOSAIC shimmer block, and I am missing the other pictures!! Where did they go? Lol sorry.


2 comments:

  1. omg, i've been dying to try the benefit perfumes. girl, u know i love my 'thebalm blush in hot mama' and my 'too faced blush in papa don't peach'! let me know how the 'too faced candlelight face highlight' works out for u. great haul. i love Sephora!
    xoxo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i forgot to ask u, how did u get that free Sephora bag cuz im a VIB too! :/ thx hun! that bag is too cute and i want one! XoXo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete