Type in the post you are looking for here:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CoverGirl Lip Perfection / Wet n Wild new "The Gilded Age" trio + swatches

I am totally loving everything here, the shades that I choose in the CG l/s are perfect colors so vibrant and buildable from sheer to bold! These babies are creamy and have a nice soft sheen, I think they last great and are pigmented. They may not truly condition but they don't dry you out either, apply them on treated lips and you'll be fine. The wet n wild trio is my absolute favorite from all of the newest trios, I would definitely pick these shades to be my top eye shadow colors, look out for an EOTD with this trio soon, enjoy the swatches below.


darling, temptress, dazzle, spellbound 
darling, temptress, dazzle, spellbound
The gilded age trio

No comments:

Post a Comment