Type in the post you are looking for here:

Friday, June 3, 2011

EOTD-FAIL!!

I totally forgot to do my eye brows, mascara, and apply a top liner, and too blend out the surrounding eye with concealer to clean it up, this was literally a FAIL!! LOL!!! And I could of used some extra blending time too, LOL!!! My son comes in right when I was "done" needing me, so in my haste to hurry and not paying attention that I still had items on my vanity that I hadn't used yet, I was like "let me take pictures quickly" and just forgot the finishing touches! I figured why not post it and everyone can enjoy a laugh too along with me. Like always I am still learning, thanks for joining me on that journey, please leave any insight or tips that you think I can use. Thank you, Enjoy.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment