Type in the post you are looking for here:

Monday, July 4, 2011

EOTD: CLOUDY NIGHTS (ATTEMPTING LIQUID LINER!!)

Okay so I was trying liquid eye liner for the first couple of times, and I will admit I went a little thick and a bit un-even, lol!, I really don't think liquid liner is my thing I just can't get it to look right? I gotta stick with my cream liner's! I also feel like I probably should have added another coat of mascara for this look?

So I decided to do a nice taupe look blending the color out all over the lid and above in the crease too. I like this look, but think next time I will use a black cream liner with it. I think this look could possibly go either for day or night if you downplay the liner for day or just smudge a black e/s along the upper lash line. Enjoy ladies. : )


On my inner lower and upper rims I applied KORESS black soft eye liner pencil,
I used too faced smolder e/s to set the liner
WOW!! You see my liner job! Don't make fun : )

top 2nd e/s-stila cloud all over lid and crease blended out a bit with the mid color in the trio stila e/s-ethereal but very slightly to add dimension, top 3rd color-stila dune, blending lightly the crease and below brow bone , top 4th e/s color-stila bouquet (looks a bit pink in the pic but it is more like a nude pinky shade great as a h/l color.) also used for brow h/l and inner corner h/l.

BM brow powder in medium, stila liquid liner pen, NYX milk as a base, stila prime pot-taffy, stila shadow palette, stila e/s trio-ethereal. MAC zoom lash mascara.
I totally need to get eye drops, my eyes are so sensitive and
get irritated and cloudy when applying my shadow or liner  at times. : (

1 comment:

  1. thats awesome that u finally used liquid eyeliner! girrrl...i still have those days when my eyeliner comes out a lil messy so dont feel bad! it happens to all of us. i think u should keep using liquid eyeliner, not only cuz it looks good but also bcuz practice makes perfect! what's the name of that stila palette u used for this look? im loving the e/s u used! very pretty my friend!
    xoxo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete