Type in the post you are looking for here:

Sunday, July 3, 2011

EOTD: *new* STILA natural eye palette

Hello to all of my fellow lovely bloggers, and those who also check out my you tube videos I hope you all enjoy this look I came up with form this excellent palette! I am in love. I usually come up with neutral looks so when I saw this baby come out I had to get it. I am happy I did. I hope you enjoy the look below, as a base I used NYX White base with pearl which gave the look a dewy pearly sheeny look, I really enjoyed that, I tight lined and smudge along the lower lash line with the liner damsel that came with this palette a great medium brown. I used maybeline great lash mascara, and Ardel medium color brow powder to fill my brows. Enjoy!!! : ) 


STILA natural eye palette-SEPHORA.com


Bare - matte ivory - Kitten - Bliss - matte beige pink- Sunset - shimmery canyon pink- Sandstone - matte light coco- Bubbly - shimmery pale gold- Gilded Gold - golden brown with shimmer- Luster - dark aubergine with gold shimmer- Night Sky - blue with shimmer- Ebony - black



8 shades + waterproof liner-damsel-medium dark brown


bare as brow highlight, ebony on lower lid and lightly blended into lower crease, sandstone blended from lower crease to upper crease lightly, sandstone blended with damsel liner on lower lashes, gilded gold as inner corner color




I like the "wet" look the NYX base gives with that sheeny pearly effect

liner-damsel


2 comments:

  1. i LUV this eye look evita <3 the colors are gorgeous! this is such a sexy look. and i luv how it makes ur eye color PoP! i luv ur eye color chica! that stila palette is so cute! cant wait to see more!
    xoxo
    ~yaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete