Type in the post you are looking for here:

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DOONEY & BOURKE AMATO CLARA-SLATE & accessories haul!!!

I have been so spoiled lately by my hubby (and my self too, lol!) I love D&B and it is the only hand bag brand I will buy. Hope you enjoy and take some inspiration for your next handbag purchase. To check these items out check out dooney.com or zappos.com. (sorry for the out of order pictures below) But you'll get the idea! Lol!!

Check out the photo's and info below. : )

D&B zebra print leather check book wallet

I love the brassy hardware on this bag, this bag can be held like a satchel in the crook of your arm, or over the shoulder too, it is a large bag.
D&B slim 1975 cosmetic bag ( I use it like a wallet mainly for papers, cards, receipts etc.)


D&B Amato Clara satchel in SLATE, love this bag- it is my all time favorite now!!!

Three top zipped compartments, very spacious lovely red interior.

AMATO leather is a Italian made leather such a great rich quality leather, I can't wait to get another!!

No comments:

Post a Comment