Type in the post you are looking for here:

Saturday, May 12, 2012

#1 Fave Palette... LORAC UNZIPPED!!! + Swatches

swatches correspond with palette below, top to right

top to right.. undercover, unbelievable, unattainable,unconditional,unbridled,undiscovered,unreal,uncensored,unspoken,untamed



First of all, out of all the eye shadow palettes and eye shadows I must say that at this moment this is by far my Favorite!! The texture, the color, and the longevity! Is what totally sold me on this palette I can't stop using it lately!

The LORAC unzipped palette also comes with their tube of eye primer perfect size lasts a long time!
I love the lightest shade undercover as my highlighting color, I seriously want to buy this on it's on so I don't run out! It looks like nothing much in the palette, but it is this perfect creamy vanilla shade with the ever so slight sheen that is barely detectable but it gives the greatest look as a highlight! Unconditional is also right now my favorite crease color for that soft but buildable neutral look! If I am using other shadows for the day I totally pull out my LORAC palette lately just to use undercover as a h/l and unconditional as a crease color! that is how much I love them!
If you have yet to try this palette go now to Sephora because I doubt it'll last long when people start to see how great it is! (I feel like buying a back up!)


1 comment:

  1. this is a really nice palette evita! loving the swatches! do you know if its comparable to the UD naked palettes? (color wise) thx! hope all is well evita! xoxo

    ~y

    ReplyDelete