Type in the post you are looking for here:

Friday, May 18, 2012

Blush Wars! My favortie HIGH END Blush brands! (Series # 1)





Rose Petal, Heather Pink, Violet Orchid (only shimmer)  and Soft Iris
Top Collage swathces from left to right top to bottom:  Lotus Pink Peach Whisper Orange Blossom, Bottom: Barley Pink Lush Nectarine, Sweet Mandarin





So by now many of you may know that I am a blush addict! From drugstore to high end I just love blush and am not partial to any in particular if it is pretty and the right shade I am all over it, so I have decided to share my lovelies with all of you, what I am buying what I love and why (or why not).

Here and there I will post various Blush wars post! You guys be the decider of what you might think works for you! Please leave your comments on any of the products mentioned I am sure others would love to hear what you have to share as well. That is how I mostly base most of my blush buying on too, by reading and watching on you tube what others say about the blushes they buy and why!


So the brand featured in this post is Laura Mercier among many other products I own from LM (cream blush, shimmerblocs, bronzers, foundation primer, eye liner cake, etc) I really love the blushes this brand has to offer, such great shades! They last very long and the color stays true for hours, I prefer applying my blushes on top of a cream blush as well, but even with out these babies can last! For the shimmering blushes I don't have to apply a highlighter they already have a great sheen!

Above from left to right the shade swatches are Rose Petal, Heather Pink, Violet Orchid (only shimmer)  and Soft Iris. Top Collage swathces from left to right top to bottom: Lotus Pink Peach Whisper Orange Blossom,  Barley Pink Lush Nectarine, Sweet Mandarin




I purchased these on sephora.com and lauramercier.com. The palette I have mine in you can purchase separately. Which I preffer to do, so I don't have to store so many compacts and this way I also remeber my blushes because I can see them mostly all in one palette!

  


1 comment:

  1. omg i luvd your peachy/corally blushes!! <3 im dying to try Laura Mercier blushes & e/s!! =) how would you rate these blushes, from 1-10? ;D thx! xoxo

    ReplyDelete