Type in the post you are looking for here:

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Skin Care Routine (most used / preferred products)

Top to left: The products I love for cleansing and make up removing, Purity makeup remover cleanser, Equate Naturally Beaming Cleanser, Equate Daily Renewal Cleanser, CVS 7 in 1 Complete Cleanser, CVS "generic" Clarasonic! (I love it!) and for only $19.99. I also use the equate exfoliating make up removing wipes and love them (not pictured)


As for toning and moisturizing products I prefer, and that have been working for me are, Pond's Dry skin cream, Equate Night time firming cream, Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil (my fave!, gives a nice glow to the skin), Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner, Carol's Daughter Face Butter, Eucerin's Face Lotion everyday protection, Equate Anti wrinkle cream, and L'OREAL Eye Defense.

Now I obviously do not use these all at once this is basically the few products I have choose to pull out of my "skin care" collection to share with you, because they work for me, I hope you try them too!
Mostly all these products can be found at Wal Mart, and the CVS products are at CVS (lol) the witch hazel is found at Walgreen's. Josie Maran Argan Oil was a freebie at Sephora and Philosophy was purchased at Sephora.



No comments:

Post a Comment