Type in the post you are looking for here:

Monday, May 7, 2012

What's in my make up BAG!!!


I wanted to update my whats in my make up bag post, so here it is!!!


Top left to right> MAC small nylon make up bag in black.

In my bag I am currently carrying 2 mini mascaras MAC zoom lash in blk, and Bobbi Brown's Extreme party blk. Stila mini tinted moisturizer in medium, MAC l/g underage, l/liner MAC in sync, Sugar l/b in rose, Sephora atomizer filled with BBW dark secret, blistex complete moisture l/b, MAC l/s gilty kiss (actual spelling) Bobbi brown crystal l/g, clean and clear blotting sheets (hello kitty edition) tarte park ave. princess bronzer, MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC20 (love this stuff) MAC duo compact mirror, Tarte amazonian clay blush in dollface,and Laura Mercier blush in Orange Blossom (gotta have two blushes, I am addcited to blush!!!)  MAC e/s compact filled with gesso and motif, tarte empha EYES e/l in  dark brown, Bobbi brown mini brushes blush,shadow, and an eye liner brush and eliza by avon tweezers and MAC s/e mini spoolie.  MAC studio finish concealer in NW 15.

WOW that is a lot in my make up bag but it does help when I have had a long day and need a quick touch up! Any questions on these products please feel free to ask!




1 comment:

  1. girl, ive been dying to try TARTE blushes forever! is there bronzer any good? you carry a lot of goodies =) i only carry lip products, in spring and summer, bcuz its too hot in Az :/
    i havent made any vids recently bcuz its been so hot that i havent been wearing any makeup lately.
    ive been wanting to make a "whats in my purse?" and a "whats in my makeup bag?" video forever!! maybe ill do a blog post, what do you think?
    xoxo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete